WBSSC Clerk Group D Recruitment
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) recently published a notification that WBSSC Clerk Group D Recruitment 2021 Application Form for the exam can be filled by 25th July 2021. West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) as of late distributed notice for enrolling qualified candidates to the posts of Group D 591 Vacancies. All applicants who have qualified for the tenth and twelfth Classes can apply for these opportunities. The candidates’ age Limit 18 to 48 Years are qualified to apply for these posts. For additional details of WBSSC Clerk Group, D Recruitment like Age Limit, Vacancy Reservation, Pay Scale, Qualification, and How to apply subtleties are given below. WBSSC Clerk Group D Recruitment – Available 591 Vacancies for West Bengal Group D.
|Post Name||Group D ( Clerk)|
|Examination Mode||Written Test|
WBSSC Clerk Recruitment Eligibility 2021 :
Education Qualification :
Citizen Of India
- For Clerk : They Must Have Passed School Final/ Madhyamik or it’s equivalent of any recognized Board/Institution.
- For Group D : Passed Class 8th from any School recognize or affiliated by West Bengal Board.
Age Limit: As of 01/01/2021
- Lower age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Govt Rules ( OBC- 03 years, SC/ST – 05 years, PH – 08 years)
Note :Click Here To Know: WBPSC Sub Inspector Of School Eligibility Criteria, Admit card, Vacancy
WBSSC Group D Syllabus 2021 :
Presently, I am sharing with you the WBSSC Clerk Group D Syllabus with Details investigation according to past Group D test ( School).
Total Marks : 45
- General Knowledge – 15 Marks
- Current Affairs – 15 Marks
- Arithmetic – 15 Marks
General Knowledge: All Type Of GK.
Current Affairs: West Bengal and other states of Indian especially parenting to Sport, History, Culture, and Geography.
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and proportion.
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
Application Fees :
- General (Un-Reserve): 140/-
- SC/ST: 70/-
- Payment Method: Exam Fees Pay through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/ Offline
- Pay Level: 6
- New Basic Pay: 22700/-
- HRA: 2724/- ( 12% Of Basic Pay)
- Medical: 500/-
- DA: 681/- ( 3% DA Announced from January 2021)
- New Monthly Gross Salary ( Basic + HRA + Medical + DA): 26,605/- ( Without Increment)
Selection Process :
- Written Test (60 Marks)
- Computer Test ( 25 Marks)
- Academic Score (10 marks)
- Interview ( 5 marks)
How To Apply :
- Go to cyber and Apply online.
- Download the WB School clerk notification 2021 PDF.
- Go to the West Bengal SSC official website’s apply page. http://www.westbengalssc.com/
- Registration first ( if you knew candidates). Then log in to your account.
- Fill up the form with proper details.
- Complete payment
- Then keep the registration number, password safely for future usage.
- Submit your form.
- Finally, take a print of complete application form for future use.
WBSSC Clerk Group D Admit Card 2021 : Before 5-6 Day Of Exam
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Deily Updates: Govt Jobs Update|